10 December 2010

Day with the Boys.

Paul and Frank stayed home from creche (daycare) today because Frank has been sick, thus they have not been sleeping well. I thought they'd be a bit grumpy today, but so far, we've had a blast! I cut out snowflakes and we decorated them, we built with Legos, we colored pictures of horses, I built Play-Do animals and airplanes by request, and then we played house where Paul was the dad, Frank was the mom, and I was the baby. Now, after 15 minutes of "scare and tickle," whisper-reading "Go, Dog, Go!", and 5 rounds of softly singing "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star," they boys are napping.


I really wish they would stay home like this more often. I really enjoy spending time with them and playing with them all day. Helps us bond better. I love their hugs, kisses, and snuggling. 


In other news, going out this weekend with Laura! We are finally going to see the nightlife of Hilversum together. Hopefully a guest appearance by John will also happen...we shall see!


Only 11 days until I return to the US for my short stay in NYC. Excited, but not looking forward to the actual travel process. I do get to stop in London and Madrid, though. Then I can lie and say I've been in other European countries. :)


Time to clean the kitchen...blargh.

1 comment:

mnoller said...

First of all, I need to go to the Nederlands because I want to get paid to do all of that stuff, too! But I probably wouldnt get kids as cute as the twins.

Second of all iwishyouwerestoppinginLAimissyousomuch.